"We care for you. We care about you."
The Marshall University Department of Family and Community Health provides care for patients at 3 centers in the Tri-state area. All locations offer a full range of family medicine services, including:
- Comprehensive health care for patients of all ages (including newborn, pediatric, adult and geriatric care)
- Acute and chronic illness care
- Obstetric services
- Preventive health services
- Minor surgery
- Occupational medicine
- Sports medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
- Travel Medicine
- Immigration Examinations
- Independent Medical Exams
- Disabilty Determination
- Student Health
We provide 24-hour call service and have privileges at Cabell-Huntington Hospital. Furthermore, all clinics use a secure electronic medical records system, which enables your physicians and health care providers to coordinate patient information between different sites and sub-specialists. Our sites are staffed by Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine faculty who are committed to providing high quality, compassionate care to all.