Marshall Health – Teays Valley is a multispecialty facility that offers comprehensive care close to home. Located just off Interstate 64 in the heart of Teays Valley, this modern health care facility hosts three floors of primary and specialty care. Combined with on-site lab and imaging services, Marshall Health –Teays Valley conveniently serves the residents of Putnam and its surrounding counties all under one roof.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hours may vary by department.
300 Corporate Center Drive
Scott Depot, WV 25560
Directions List of providers at this location
- Internal medicine
- Sleep medicine
- Movement disorders
- Neuromuscular medicine
- Pediatric neurology
- Obstetrics & gynecology
- Aesthetic services (Botox® and Juvederm®)
- Gynecologic oncology
- Infertility & reproductive endocrinology
- Maternal-fetal medicine/high-risk pregnancy
- Pediatric orthopaedics
- Spine care
- Sports medicine
- Primary care
- 4D ultrasounds
- Cabell Huntington Hospital Sleep Lab
- Lab/x-ray *
- Mammography *
- Marshall Health Café - Offers breakfast on-the-go staples like yogurt and pastries, hot & cold lunch sandwiches, salads, soups, snacks, coffee and more. The café is open to employees, patients and community members. Hours are 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Pulmonary Function Testing *
- Weekday walk-in care (internal medicine, orthopaedics)
* Services available to Marshall Health patients only
- Parking lot
- Covered canopy for patient drop-off/pick-up